COVID Control Center/Health Center
If you are a GoCoronaGo App user and need to self-report that you were tested COVID positive or are under mandatory quarantine, you need to contact your Institution's COVID Control Center or Health Center. Some of these are listed below.
If you need any help or information on COVID-19, please contact the official toll-free number 1075 or visit the website of Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, Government of India.
- Indian Institute of Science (IISc)
- COVID Control Center: extension 5555
- Health Center: extension 2227
- National Centre for Biological Sciences (NCBS)
- Health Center: extension 6446